September 18, 2007

Point Of No Return.

Not feeling happy. Afraid of what is to come, afraid that I'm leaving all I treasure behind.
Suitcase is 4 kg overweight. Can't take my books. iPod won't save the songs I want to listen to (mainly the melancholic classical ones). Don't know how Mam and Dad will cope without me - or I without them. Will miss Olli falling to sleep on my tummy.
You really only know what you had when you're leaving it behind.
Didn't really want my first blog entry to be such a depressing one, but let's just see it as therapeutic writing.
Thank you to each and every one of you that made an effort to see me one last time and for cards, notes, Guinness flashlights,singing extravaganzas and kind words. Know that it means the world to me.
~Turn and face the strain, ch-ch-changes~ Yes, I have finally recognised my inner David Bowie.

No comments: